The library has study and conference rooms available for check out on a "first-come, first served" basis. There is a 2 hour time limit for use. A valid library card must be presented to use a study or conference room at the Public Computing Center staff desk. Time may be extended if rooms are not in use. The library reserves the right of first usage of any room.
- The study rooms are not available for the purpose of selling merchandise or services, soliciting for later sales or social events.
- Study rooms for an individual or group are available on a first-come, first-served basis for the general public when a room is available and has not been reserved.
- The Library reserves the right to limit advance reservations due to high demand of study rooms.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to 2 hours by an individual or group. If no one is waiting, room usage may be extended. If a room is still available within 15 minutes of the end of your reservation, you may place a new reservation for an additional 2 hours.
- A study room reservation may be cancelled if the room is not occupied within 30 minutes of the reservation start time. It may also be cancelled if the room is left unattended for 30 minutes.
- Study room users are responsible for any damage in the rooms. The study rooms are not sound proof. Noise and conduct is expected to be kept to a level that will not disrupt persons in the library.
- The Library is not responsible for accidents, injury, loss, or damage to the private property of individuals or organizations.
- The library reserves the right of first usage of any room.
- Rooms have a max capacity and will not be altered.