New Building

  • To request a certificate of occupancy for a new construction, the project must go through the site plan and building plan review process and all electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and building inspections must pass.
  • The required inspections from Fire, Engineering, City Forester, and GMS Trash Refuse must be conducted and approved.
  • Any additional Inspections, if applicable, from Brownsville PUB Pretreatment, Health Department, Historic Preservation Officer and Main Street Manager must also pass.