Meetings: Are held every Wednesday from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- November 16, 2022 - City Commission Chambers
- November 30, 2022 - City Commission Chambers
- December 7, 2022 - City Commission Chambers
- December 14, 2022 - Brownsville Event Center
- December 21, 2022 - City Commission Chambers
- January 11, 2023 - City Commission Chambers
- January 18, 2023 - Brownsville Event Center
- January 25, 2023 - City Commission Chambers
- February 1, 2023 - City Commission Chambers
Members: The Commission shall consist of seven (7) members, and each member is appointed by the City Commission.
Current Members: Carlos Cascos, Patricio Sampayo, Derek Reyna, Evaristo Cardenas, Daisy Zamora, Michael Gonzalez, Raul Gonzalez
Overview: The purpose of the committee shall be to review the City Charter regarding possible revisions to said charter, determine which Articles and Sections of the Charter need amendment, deletion, or addition, develop a list of possible amendments to the Charter for review by the City Commission and present Committee recommendations to the City Commission for the purpose of calling a Charter Amendment Election.