- Financial Services
- Procurement & Contract Management
- Procurement Frequently Asked Questions
Procurement Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get on the City of Brownsville Vendor List
- Do I have to pay to register? Vendors can register for free to view, download and submit bids electronically.
- Where do I get hard copies of the solicitations can I come to the City and pick it up?
- Will someone from the City help me prepare my bid submission?
- What if my bid is delivered late or it does not arrive on time will it still be considered?
- Am I required to register to download bid specifications?
- Can anyone bid?
- How do I submit a bid?
- Does the City accept electronic Bid Submissions?
- Will the City check my references?
- How do I determine if I have a conflict of interest?
- What is the threshold amount at which competitive bidding or proposals are required?
- Will I be required to provide insurance coverage?
- When does the City Commission meet?
- Does the City hold auctions?
- How do I know if I qualify for HUB Status
- If I become a HUB will I automatically get City Business?
- I want to provide the City a demo of my product who do I call?
- Where does the City post Bid Opportunities?
- When I download the specifications file and I open the file, I get a message box telling me that I need something called Adobe Acrobat Reader, what is that?
- If I have more questions where do I go?