- Parks & Recreation
- Track Club
- Region 2 Qualifier
Region 2 Qualifier
July 8, 2022 Results here:
TAAF Region 2 Track & Field Meet at Sams Stadium
July 7, 2022 Results here:
Events will not start prior to time indicated, however, due to number of entries, it is possible that events may begin later than time indicated. Warm up starts at 8:00 a.m. and competition starts at 8:30 a.m. All events are Finals!
We do not anticipate any changes in the meet schedule currently; however, note that the schedule is subject to change. Please check with officials on meet date to get a copy of the most current schedule and pay attention to announcements regarding schedule changes.
PDF versions HERE.
1. What are the health protocols? All participants, staff, volunteers, and spectators will be recommended, but not required, to wear a facial covering. Hand sanitizers or hand washing stations will be available throughout the stadium. Please stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Can my team bring food? Outside food and beverages will be allowed inside the stadium however they must be in a clear, plastic, or mesh bags. Only closed containers. If food is going to be delivered to your athletes, please have it dropped off at Gate 8 (shown on map). CASH ONLY!!
3. What Items are not allowed? The following are prohibited: glass containers, weapons, drugs, alcoholic beverages, airhorns/noise makers, balloons, silly string, and sales by private vendors.
4. Will there be metal detectors? Yes. Metal detectors will be utilized at various entrances to the stadium.
5. What is the bag policy? See Image below:
Still have questions? Please call or text Araceli Sandoval at : (956) 878-6854
You may also reach out to Ray Arellano at (956) 574-6650