The City of Brownsville will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, November 15, 2023, to discuss the Brownsville Roadway Capital Recovery Fee.
This meeting is an opportunity for developers, realtors, and other stakeholders to learn more about the capital recovery fees and provide their input on how these fees will impact projects and roadways in the city.
The meeting will be held from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Brownsville Events Center, 1 Event Drive.
The meeting is hosted by the Multimodal Transportation Department and aims to:
- Provide information about the Brownsville Roadway Capital Recovery Fee.
- Allow developers, realtors, and stakeholders to express their thoughts and comments regarding these fees.
- Present details about which projects and roadways will be funded or affected by the capital recovery fees.
- Share information about the service unit rates and costs associated with the fees.
- Give attendees the opportunity to ask questions and seek clarification before the City Commission makes a decision on the proposed city ordinance related to these fees.
This meeting is a valuable chance for the community to engage in the decision-making process and ensure that they are informed about the impact of the capital recovery fees on the city's infrastructure and development.
All interested parties are encouraged to attend and participate in the discussion.