What type of reporting is required?
Funding recipient will be required to submit quarterly reports, along with pictures, documenting the progress of the project to the BCIC office.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if my project qualifies by the state law under The Development Corporation Act of 1979?
2. Can a church or school apply?
3. When is the application due date?
4. Can I apply if I currently have an open project funded by Brownsville Community Improvement Corporation?
5. Do I need a monetary match?
6. Can the match be in-kind donations or land appraised value?
7. Can I apply to help subsidize annual operating cost of my organization?
8. Can I apply if my project will be located in Los Fresnos?
9. How are projects selected?
10. Will I have to do a presentation to the BCIC Board on my proposed project?
11. When will I know the Board’s decision on the status of my submitted application?
12. If my project is approved, how long do I have to complete the funded project?
13. s there a limit on the amount of funding that can be requested?
14. Do I follow BCIC procurement if I have a funded project?
15. If my project is funded but not for the full amount, can I apply again at the next funding cycle to complete the project?
16. How does the reimbursement work?
17. What type of reporting is required?