Catherine Stillman Dog Park
- Pet Fountains
- Waste Pick-Up Stations
If you decide to visit a park or trail, please abide Current Declaration Amended of Local Disaster For Public Health Emergency Order guidelines. Maintain distance--Stay 6 feet away from other people. Avoid mass gathering. No crowds, no groups. Face coverings and masks are recommended.
COB PARD staff will be working to help maintain the standard upkeep, maintenance, stewardship of site facilities.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take these measures to prevent the community spread of COVID-19. Stay safe, stay healthy.
Cameron County Public Health has activated a call center for
information, questions, and guidance specific for Cameron County.
Phone: (956) 247-3650
About this Park
- Use of this dog park is at your own risk.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Dog park hours 7:00a.m. to dusk
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
- All dogs must have current rabies and all other vaccinations as required by the City of Brownsville Public Health Department and should be healthy and free of contagious diseases and parasites.
- Dogs must wear current license tags in the dog park.
- Dog owners/handlers must carry a copy of their dog's rabies vaccination certificates while at the dog park.
- Never leave dogs unattended
- Dogs must be in view of and within voice control of their owner/handler at all times.
- Dog owners/handlers must carry a leash with them at all times while in the dog park.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of all of their dogs waste.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Dogs showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and immediately removed from the dog park.
- Dogs under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- No other pets allowed in dog park. Park is only for dogs and their owners/handlers.
- There is a limit of 2 dogs per adult in the dog park at anytime and adult must be 18 years of age.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the dog park at any time.
- No food or drinks (dog or human) allowed in dog park.
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, or any motorized vehicles allowed inside the dog park.